As required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” – below you will learn how KOGGA Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data that you share in the MyPanelLab research panel through the website www.mypanellab.com – hereinafter referred to as “MyPanelLab”. The personal data administrator in the MyPanelLab research panel is:
Al. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 36 / 112b, 02-797 Warszawa
– hereafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
In case of any questions related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the address of its registered office or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed:
- in order to register and have an account in the MyPanelLab panel,
- in order to send information regarding MyPanelLab (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), in order to handle complaints regarding participation in MyPanelLab (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- in order to provide answers in cases submitted via the contact form, e-mail or telephone (Article 6 (1) (f)),
- in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR), for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- in order to pursue possible claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be subject to profiling in order to send questionnaires that best suits you and allow you to actively participate in MyPanelLab.
Sharing your personal data
We can share your personal data with the following entities:
- employees and associates of the Administrator to provide services,
- entities that handle IT systems owned by the Administrator or provide IT tools to IT providers to the Administrator, consulting, auditing or legal assistance services.
Your storage period personal data
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of an active account in the MyPanelLab panel, as well as for the period until the statute of limitations for possible claims or the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from the applicable law. Personal data will not be processed even after you withdraw your consent or submit an objection in situations where such authorization is due.
Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
You have the right to access your data and their copies, demand their rectification (correction), deletion, object to data processing, limitations of data processing, transfer of data to another administrator, complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law. In addition, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data. You can object to profiling at any time. The statement of withdrawal of consent and objection should be directed to the Administrator at the address of its registered office or email: email@example.com.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and having an account in the MyPanelLab panel, including for receiving invitations to pay online surveys and payment for participation in paid online surveys.